Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sports are becoming too stressful?

ok next year i am going to be a sophomore in highschool and i am considering not doing the competitive sports anymore. During middle school i was involved in sports and i was pretty good at them but now since high school sports started they are way too serious and are not fun for me anymore. During my freshman year i played football and lacrosse. The practice scheduel made me exhausted and after practice i had no motivation to study or do homework because i was too tired. This caused my grades to go down. Im thinking about playing in the non competitive sport leagues run within the school instead of trying out for the jv/varsity teams. Do you guys think this is a good idea? I am just nervous if i will lose some of my friends because i am not involved in sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment