Sunday, July 17, 2011

How do i get in the mls or noticed (major league soccer)?

I really love soccer because it runs in my blood.. But i also want to be the first person in my family to enter in a major league here in the U.S.. But im also wondering if i can get noticed by people representitaves like in the mls or something.. Or if thiers tryouts or do i have to go to college to do it? I currently live in lehigh acres, florida U.S. and in a 3v3 traveling team (But only around florida tho)? So in my games will thier probaly be representatives or something probaly or only in games of the 11 people against each pther? I really need to know guys because i want to make a big differnce in my family! Soccer is my passion, my heart, my life, But all i need to know is if im wasting it by playing soccer and not getting profressional because thats all i want?

No comments:

Post a Comment