Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cornell University for architecture?

I want to study architecture, preferably a 5 year b.arch program. I got into Virginia Tech and Cal Poly architecture schools. I also got into Cornell's college of Architecture Art and Planning, but not into the b.arch program. So I can go to Cornell as an undecided major and try to transfer after 1 year into the program. There is no guarantee, so I am taking quite a gamble. It would also take me 5 years + 2 summers if I was admitted after 1 year. Should I take the risk in hopes of getting my b.arch from an ivy league school? I really want to study architecture though, so to get through 1 year of taking all gen eds is going to take alot of enthusiasm out of me. Any advice you can give is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment