Saturday, July 16, 2011

I have a question about soccer and my future?

Okay so I am 14 years of age and I LOVE soccer . Im not like pro or anything but im a pretty good defence . Ive gone to club tryouts and played with other teams and stuff like that . I practice every 2 days . Anyway i plan on getting in a soccer league by where i live . And then once school starts i plan to play for the highschool soccer team . But then once i graduate from Highschool i want to go to a 4 year university and play there and hopefully become pro . I know how much it would mean to my family to pass on the tradition and me being the youngest one i still have a oppurtunity to become pro . Everybody in my family plays . My dad , brother, uncle, cousins, they all play . And they are training me to get better so i can become pro . Ok im sorry ive gotten of topic . Soooo i wanted to know if its possible for me to go to UCLA and play soccer there and eventually become pro . when i graduate from highschool . Because i dont really plan on becoming a doctor or a engineer . No . i want to become pro in soccer and make it to a proffesional team . Please help me on what i can do to reaching my goal

No comments:

Post a Comment