Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fellow Christians, Could atheists be right in their assessment of us Christians?

I'm rapidly seeing a confusion and division of many of my fellow Christians here and about others sites on the Web. So I have to wonder and question if some of those Satan driven atheists might have a valid point....How can we all be reading and discerning God's Words through so many resources and still come up with the same deductions ? I see brothers and sisters night after night battling it out here on this site until it makes me just NOT want to be here...YET, we know we have the same God/// What is this kind of spirit that dwells in some where people want to tell you what you should be reading and who has the best resources to find God? I have to question if some of us actually have the same God at Heart? While I know Satan is dancing in the streets of Hell and enjoying his accomplishments while he gazes on the confusion and degradation on Earth as our Government attempts to be toppled over in the U.S. I have to ask God to intervene and bring us all back to one spirit in the same hope....Presently, I can not say that , but I know God will have his day and mankind will be redeemed..Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment